Our Refund & Cancellation Policy
At Innojar Tech Pvt. Ltd., our Refund Policy is based on standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices and all the refund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable.Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
Coverage & Scope
This Refund Policy covers Innojar Tech Pvt. Ltd.’s action and approach towards refunds. This Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Innojar Tech Pvt. Ltd. does not own or control or of persons that Innojar Tech Pvt. Ltd. does not employ or manage.
When Do You Qualify For Refunds?
When you file a complaint to Innojar Tech Pvt. Ltd., we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. Refund is only made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to solve the issue.
While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, refund may apply*
- * Development/Post-sales operations has not yet started
- * The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing
- * You have not violated our payment terms
- * You have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
- * The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for refund trial
- * Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing.
- * You have presented all the proofs and evidences surfacing your refund claim
- * The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
- *Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable.
- *The refund may take 7-10 business days to process, after the refund agreement is signed.
Innojar Tech Pvt. Ltd. may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check the policy from time to time for updates.For more information on our Refund Policy, contact us at email@example.com
Our Cancellation Policy:
- 1. If you wish to cancel our software development services, you must notify us in writing at least 10 business days before the scheduled start date of the project.
- 2. If the cancellation request is received less than 10 business days before the scheduled start date, we reserve the right to charge you 25% of the total project cost.
- 3. If the cancellation request is received after the project has started, we reserve the right to charge you for any work completed up to the cancellation date.
- 4. Please note that our cancellation policy does not apply to software products or licenses
- 5. For any queries, please connect us on firstname.lastname@example.org